Working at Trotec
Trotec has a unique and high-tech production process that is capable of giving a second life to a very diverse range of food products. Trotec now processes the by-products of more than 400 industrial food companies, mainly in Belgium and France.
To make this possible, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues. Below you will find an overview of our vacancies. Click on the position that interests you for more detailed information.
back to overview
Technical Commercial Employee
Trotec processes the by-products of industrial food companies into a fully-fledged raw material for animal nutrition. As a result, Trotec prevents food products from becoming waste and actively cooperates against food waste.
To make this possible, Trotec has a unique and high-tech production process that is able to give a second life to a very diverse range of food products. Trotec now processes the by-products of more than 400 industrial food companies, mainly in Belgium and France.
We are looking for a smooth, dynamic sales representative for follow-up / visits to current customers and for introducing Trotec to new customers. Current customers are asked for their satisfaction and are informed about the permanent evolutions and new projects that are running at Trotec. The company and its activities are presented to new customers, the ecological added value of a collaboration with Trotec is explained, a proposal is drawn up for the by-products ...
Due to the cooperation with both Belgian and French food companies, smooth bilingual communication is required.
Do you attach great importance to sustainability and food waste? Do you enjoy being on the road, dynamic and commercially strong in maintaining close customer contacts? Then this job is definitely for you.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and Dutch)
- Communicate smoothly with customers / suppliers / colleagues
- Problem solving
- Eager to learn
- Following up on the execution
- Propose solutions to the customer
- Investigate the technical feasibility of a customer's request (figures, list of measures, ...)
- Work out the quotation
- Customers: Companies
- Follow up and analyze sales results
- Propose adjustments
- Clients: Groups, large companies
- Check the performance conditions for the sales contract
- Communicate the change needs to the departments of the company
- Determine the commercial action plan
- Planning the customer visits (determining the target group, discussion partners, preparation of technical files, ...)
- Negotiate the terms of the sales agreement with the customer
- Contributing to the commercial and marketing strategy of the company
- Planning (= organizing)
- Being social
- Be commercially minded
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Working together as a close-knit team
- Keeping rules and agreements
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Work independently
- There is an open culture within the organization in which initiative is encouraged
- We offer a full-time contract (38h week)
- Market-based remuneration
- You will join a team of colleagues who take the time to train you
Send your CV and cover letter to Trotec NV, Albert I Laan 21, B-8630 Veurne, Belgium or
contact us through e-mail. Alternatively, you can call us on +32 (0)58 31 21 99.
Even if you cannot find a suitable job vacancy listed, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application