Working at Trotec
Trotec has a unique and high-tech production process that is capable of giving a second life to a very diverse range of food products. Trotec now processes the by-products of more than 400 industrial food companies, mainly in Belgium and France.
To make this possible, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues. Below you will find an overview of our vacancies. Click on the position that interests you for more detailed information.
back to overview
HoPo designs and builds filling systems for the collection of by-products from the food industry.
The challenge lies in developing systems that meet the hygiene measures of food companies and are suitable for collecting an extremely diverse range of products.
Due to the diversity, it is always about tailor-made systems. Different options on the filling systems, such as full notification, automatic notification for collection, weighing… will vary per food product.
A continuous creative and innovative approach is therefore required to arrive at the most suitable collection system for each food product.
That is why our company is looking for a creative, dynamic product developer with a strong technical background, such as electro-mechanics. Due to the cooperation with both Belgian and French food companies, smooth bilingual communication is required. Experience in starting projects is a plus. Are you creative, independent and problem-solving then this job might be something for you.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and Dutch)
- Communicate smoothly with customers / suppliers / colleagues
- Technically skilled
- Problem solving
- Eager to learn
- Loyal and looking for a long-term position
- Responsible for manufacturing new products, trial products, prototypes before industrialization
- Develop or improve tests, trials and production processes
- Draw up instructions, procedures, specifications and study reports based on the test results
- Coordinate the activities of a team
- Perform measurements and analyzes
- Identifying problems
- Make technical adjustments
- Train personnel in procedures, techniques, working methods, use of equipment and application of the regulations
- Discipline: Mechanics, systems and processes
- Working together as a close-knit team
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Customer focus
- Work independently
- Planning and organized
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Results orientation
- There is an open culture within the organization in which initiative is encouraged
- We offer a full-time contract (38h week)
- Market-based remuneration
- You will join a team of colleagues who take the time to train you
Send your CV and cover letter to Trotec NV, Albert I Laan 21, B-8630 Veurne, Belgium or
contact us through e-mail. Alternatively, you can call us on +32 (0)58 31 21 99.
Even if you cannot find a suitable job vacancy listed, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application